Thursday, October 1, 2009

A serious Illness

My friend Winshin had backache and laugh problem for a long time.

She always went to the clinic to cure her problem, and never got cure.

One day, my aunt suggested that her must to be going to the hospital to check her problem.

When they come back from the hospital they were both sad.

The doctor said she had a tumour in waist and lung.

It's 4 level of lung cancer, and not easy to recover.

The doctor also said she maybe just has six months life.

When I listened it I felt very bad, because we lived together and we were almost a family.

She took chemetherapy for lung and electrotherapy for waist's tumour. And my aunt told her to keep a happy emotion every day. She worked very hard for her health every day.

Three years past, and now she still alive. Thanks God bless her.

Happying life is import to the health.

1 comment: