Thursday, October 22, 2009

The nine important personal qualities in a person


Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control are the nine personal qualities in a person.
Kindnees is important in life. When people see each other for the first time, we hope that the person will give us a comfortable feeling, because the first feeling is important in our relationships.
For example, I met my temple teacher when I was 29 years old. He is a kind person, and gives me a lot of guidance in my life. When I make some mistakes in my life, he always enlightens me to correct my faults, and I feel his enlightenment brings warmth and goodness any time.
He seems like my father, brother, and friend. He teaches me to be a kind person in my life and I will practice kindness my whole life long.
Thank God he let me meet my temple teacher in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment